We're excited to announce enhancements to Postscript coupons that will allow you to customize expiration dates, spending requirements, and product or collection requirements.
What's Changing and When
Coupon customization will be available to shops starting December 2, 2021. Any coupons created prior to December 12 will continue to work as originally intended; however, you can edit coupon tags in automations to include the below functionality and have it apply to coupons moving forward.
When you add a Postscript tag to an automation message:
On this popup, you can customize:
- Discount Type. Choose from percent, dollar amount, or free shipping. (Note: At this time, a free shipping option will apply to any shipping option offered in your shop regardless of cost.)
- Discount Value. For percent and dollar amount, define the value.
- Applies To. Choose whether to apply the coupon to your entire product offering or a specific collection.
- Minimum Requirements. Set requirements for coupon usage (i.e., Get 15% off orders $50 or more!)
- Expires. Set an expiration date for the coupon. Options include minutes, hours, and days.
This is just the beginning. We have additional enhancements coming your way, including:
- Ability to customize coupons in keyword replies and customer responses.
- Ability to apply coupons to specific products or product variants.
- Ability to specify shipping option or max shipping cost.
- Ability to select a specific calendar date for coupon expiration (in customer responses).
Stay tuned for updates on these coupon enhancements!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.