Automations allow you to create multi-stage communications triggered by a certain event (e.g., subscribing to texts, abandoning a cart, etc.) Automations run automatically in the background and are a great way to keep customers engaged.
Automation templates make it easy to spin up a new automation series. Simply edit your message, set your cadence, and you're ready to go.
Why You Should Consider Templates
- Save time when creating an automation series.
- Easily create variations on an automation series (e.g., Abandoned Cart $50+, Abandoned Cart $100+, Abandoned Cat BFCM, etc.)
- Maintain brand voice and tone no matter who on your team is creating a series.
Locate an Automation Template
Postscript offers several automation templates, including abandoned carts, welcome series, shipping notifications, and integration-specific automations. You can scroll to locate the template or use the search field in the top-right corner of the page to filter the templates listed.
- Select Messaging in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select Automations.
- Select Create Automation in the top-right corner of the page.
- Locate and select the template for the automation you wish to create, then proceed with making your desired edits.
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.