When a subscriber opts into receiving SMS text messages from your store, Postscript logs the subscriber's source and makes it visible on the subscriber's profile.
View a Subscriber Source
You can view a subscriber source by viewing the specific subscriber profile, or view source performance in general on your Analytics page.
You can access a subscriber's details page by entering their phone number in the Search field in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard.
On the subscriber details page, you can view this opt-in Source. You can read more about the various sources below.
You can also view data by the opt-in source on your Analytics page. Read more about the various sources below.
- Select Analytics in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select Subscribers.
- Scroll down to view your list of previous opt-in sources. You can adjust your time frame in the top-right corner of the page. You also have the option to Export your opt-in data.
List of Subscriber Sources
- CartHook Checkout. Subscriber opted-in during the CartHook checkout process.
- Desktop Popup. Subscriber opted-in using your Postscript desktop popup.
- Keyword. Subscriber opted-in using a specific keyword. Postscript displays the specific keyword (e.g., Keyword (BOOTCAMP)).
- Keyword API. Subscriber opted-in via an API flow you've set up with Zapier, Alloy, OptiMonk, or similar solutions.
- Keyword Form. Subscriber opted-in using a form with a keyword linked to it. This is common with third-party popups (e.g., Justuno, Wisepops, etc.). Postscript displays the specific keyword (e.g., Keyword - Form (BOOTCAMP)).
- Klaviyo Form. Subscriber opted-in using a Klayvio form or popup.
- Manual Upload. Subscriber created via a list import.
- ReCharge Checkout. Subscriber opted-in during the ReCharge checkout process.
- Shopify Checkout (Consent). Subscriber opted-in during the Shopify checkout process.
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.