Postscript is in the process of rolling out a change to our short link domain that will allow you to customize your short link using our new domain, pscr.pt.
What's Changing and When
- Our short link domain will change from tiny.ps to pscr.pt. This change gives both us and merchants more control over branding in the SMS channel.
- Shops will be able to customize a subdomain for their short link (i.e., myshop.psrc.pt) via their Account Settings page.
- Both new and existing shops will be live with the domain change (and subdomain customization ability) on September 22nd, 2021.
Customize Your Short Link Subdomain
- Select your Shop Name in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select Settings
- Enter your desired subdomain in the Update Short Link Subdomain field.
- Select Update to save your changes.
Short Link Change Q&A
Can I change the link shortening domain to anything?
Shops will only be able to add or edit a subdomain for pscr.pt. Uniqueness will also be enforced so that no two shops can share the same link shortening address.
How will existing messages with short links be handled? I have a message in an automation that contains a URL.
Links are constructed when we send a message. That means that when this change goes live, any messages that contain links will transition to using the pscr.pt domain.
I’ve printed a tiny.ps shortlink on marketing materials or used a tiny.ps shortlink outside of messaging. Will I have to update these links now?
No, tiny.ps will continue to redirect appropriately.
Can we keep our shop on tiny.ps?
While tiny.ps is still supported, we discourage the use of this short link domain because at some point in the near future, we will probably decommission its use.
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.