With a browse abandonment automation, you can easily re-engage shoppers who have browsed items in your shop but never put an item in their cart or started the checkout process.
How Browse Abandonment Benefits You
- Re-engage a potential sale, remind subscribers of their initial interest, and link them back to your shop!
- Provide shoppers with important information about a particular product to help nudge them closer to that sale.
- Invite shoppers to interact with your shop via text. Answer questions they might have and create a virtual personalized shopping experience.
What You Need to Know
- Browse abandonment automations send after a cookied subscriber browses your shop.
- Due to how cookied sessions are captured, it may take a shopper up to 30 minutes to enter your browse abandonment.
- Subscribers can only enter a browse abandonment automation once every 72 hours. This is a guardrail put in place to protect your subscribers from an excess of messages (and keep your unsubscribe rates low).
- At this time, browse abandonment automations follow the same guidelines as an abandoned cart automation:
- The automation can only contain one message.
- This message should send within 48 hours of the browsing session.
Create a Browse Abandonment Automation
For a browse abandonment automation, you'll first need to select your automation trigger then write your automation message.
Advanced Browse Abandonment Automations
Looking for ways to level up your browse abandonment automations? We've created a few walkthrough videos that will show you just how easy it is to target shoppers looking at popular or limited inventory items and how to use browse abandonment to offer product education and support.
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.