If you are new to Postscript, you can import a list of SMS subscribers you collected on another platform. In order to do so, you'll need to ensure and certify that you collected these subscribers in a TCPA-compliant manner.
Why You Want to Import a Subscriber List
- Jumpstart your Postscript SMS marketing efforts with a solid subscriber base.
- Start viewing the effectiveness of campaigns and automations as opposed to waiting for enough subscribers to measure effectiveness.
- Create more curated SMS experiences for these users than previously available (i.e., engaging welcome series automations).
Import Your Subscriber List
You can access the form for importing your existing SMS subscriber list here.
- Enter your basic contact details.
- Specify which Application you used to collect these subscribers.
- Select which Collection Methods were used to collect these subscribers.
- Enter the Number of Subscribers included in your .csv file.
- Importing more than 1,000 subscribers ends your Postscript free trial. If applicable, acknowledge that you understand.
- Attach your Subscriber List. Files must be in .csv format.
- Certify that you collected these subscribers in a TCPA-compliant manner.
- Select Submit.
Please note that by submitting a list for import, you certify you collected subscribers in a TCPA-compliant manner. If you're not sure, please consult a TCPA defense attorney.
Our Postscript Support Team imports subscriber lists as quickly as possible. You'll receive an email notification once a team member starts the process, and will see a popup notification within your Postscript dashboard once this process completes. Please note that lists of over 1,000 subscribers may take up to 48 business hours.
Once you've got your imported subscribers into Postscript, consider sending out a welcome message via a campaign that lets them know about your new number.
List Import Compliance
Postscript is serious about compliance. Damages for non-compliant text messages can be $500-1500 per message under the TCPA, so it is imperative that you ensure you collected your subscribers compliantly according to all applicable regulations.
To learn more about TCPA compliance, you can read our Compliance Guide.
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.