Postscript segments help you target subscribers and customers based on historical data to ensure you are sending the right message, to the right person, at the right time. With segments, you can increase your ROI and fully engage your audience with more personalized experiences.
Why Clone a Segment
We encourage shops to segment and target subscribers as often as possible, which is why we've made it even easier to create segments for your needs with our clone segments feature.
- No more copying and pasting filters to create variations on a similar segment (ex: targeting the same segment of subscribers with different product recommendations).
- Quickly create and organize A/B group testing.
- Create more detailed segments off a base segment (ex: identify a group of subscribers but create variations on their total spend).
- Clone segments from one Postscript store to another.
Clone a Segment
- Select Messaging in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select Segment.
- Locate the segment you wish to clone, then select Clone on the far-right of the segment row.
- Rename your cloned segment so it more specifically calls out who you are targeting.
- Refine, remove, and/or add additional segment criteria points, as needed.
- Select Save Segment to save your new segment.
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.