Tip: Select any of the images in this article for a closer look.
Postscript integrates with Wisepops, allowing you to share information between the two solutions.
Wisepops helps you design engaging and interactive popups, banners, and forms that support your marketing goals. By linking your Wisepops account with Postscript, you can collect SMS subscribers through these Wisepops tools.
Why You Should Enable Wisepops
- Create a "Spin to Win" popup experience to collect SMS subscribers.
- Enable both desktop and mobile popups, forms, and banners.
- Choose from 60+ templates (or create your own from scratch).
Locate Your Postscript API Key
If you have created a popup, form, or banner in Wisepops that you wish to use for SMS subscriber collection, then you will need to link it to Postscript using Postscript's API key. You can locate this API key by selecting your store name in the top menu and choosing API from the drop-down list.
Your API page lists your public Postscript API keys plus any private API keys you've created for other integrations.
- Create an API key. You'll need to create a new private API key for your Wisepops integration. Select Create Security Key Pair to generate the new pair of public and private API keys.
- Copy your private API key. You need the private API key for your Wisepops popup, form, or banner. Select Show beside the private key and copy the key.
Sync Your Wisepops Popup with Postscript
Once you have copied your Postscript private API key, you can sync a Wisepop popup, form, or banner.
Log in to your Wisepops account and select the popup, form, or banner you wish to link.
- Phone field. Select the phone field within the popup, form, or banner.
- Sync tab. Highlighting the phone field brings up the Sync tab. Select Postscript from the integrations list on the left side of the popup.
- API Key. Paste your Postscript private API key in the popup, then select Submit.
Your last step is to select a keyword or list in Wisepops. You can create a new keyword for this list, or select the one you've used for a previous campaign.
Create a new keyword if:
- This is a new form or popup and you want Postscript to keep track of which subscribers opt-in via this form or popup.
- You want to be able to target subscribers to this form with a specific welcome series, automation, or campaign.
Link to an existing keyword if:
- You've created a new popup or form design and simply wish to replace the older design.
Note: Once you have entered your Postscript API key on one form, Wisepops stores the API key for future forms with a phone field. However, you will still need to select a keyword for each form.
Compliance Language Requirements
When collecting subscribers, the TCPA requires you to include necessary compliance language that informs visitors that they are opting into SMS messaging from your store.
We recommend you include the following language beneath the field you use to collect phone numbers:
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.