Easily upgrade your current popup to leverage our new default opt-in method, Onsite Opt-in, to take advantage of all of our latest list growth features.
All popups will be automatically upgraded starting March 11, 2024.
How This Feature Benefits You
- Increase SMS opt-in rates on popups to increase list growth compliantly.
- Keep shoppers on your site to maximize order conversion and maintain campaign attribution.
- Increase conversions and make more money with SMS by significantly increasing your subscriber list.
How to Migrate Your Popup to Onsite Opt-in
- Select Acquisition on the left-side navigation panel, then select Popups.
- Locate the popup you wish to upgrade, then select the three-dot icon to the far right of the popup's row.
- Select the "Create Onsite Opt-in Copy" option in the dropdown. This will create an inactive clone using Onsite Opt-in.
- Update the custom CSS for the cloned popup, as needed, to resemble the original popup.
- Disable the original active popup and activate the new, Onsite Opt-in popup.
- Repeat steps one through four for all active non-Onsite Opt-in popups.
What is Onsite Opt-in?
- Onsite Opt-in is our new, innovative acquisition functionality that keeps shoppers on your website during and after the popup opt-in flow on both mobile and desktop.
Why should I upgrade to Onsite Opt-in?
- Through extensive testing, we found consistently that brands using Onsite Opt-in have seen up to 3X more subscribers than their previous opt-in methods, 50% higher order conversion rates, and best of all - their customers get a seamless opt-in experience.
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.