Postscript popups continue to be a powerful (and compliant) way to collect SMS subscribers. But did you know that in addition to collecting phone numbers, you can also configure your Postscript popup to collect email? And if you have an active Omnisend integration, you can send that email data to Omnisend.
Before We Begin
It's important to make sure your account is set up to properly pass data from Postscript to Omnisend. Please review the following items before getting started.
- In order for data to properly pass from Postscript to Omnisend, please ensure the integration is configured correctly.
- Make sure your Postscript popup is set up to collect emails and custom properties. View these guides if you need support updating your desktop popup or mobile popup.
- Ensure you've configured your Postscript popup to forward email data to Omnisend. For more information, see here.
Set Up Custom Property Collection in Postscript
Under the Form card within the popup editor, you can customize the questions for your popup.
- Within your popup, you can select Add Question to add a question to your popup. Choose if you'd like subscribers to answer this question via freeform text, multiple choice, or by entering a date.
- Within the first field, craft your question copy (for example: what's your main skin concern? or when is your birthday?).
- If adding a multiple choice option, be sure to add the options. You can add up to four.
- Under Subscriber property, create the custom property (in the example above, we use "skin_concern").
- Once your popup is configured in Postscript, you can save your changes by selecting Save in the upper-right corner of the popup editor.
- When subscribers fill out your popup, their custom property and value will be sent to Omnisend.
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at email@example.com or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.