Postscript popups continue to be a powerful (and compliant) way to collect SMS subscribers. But did you know that in addition to collecting phone numbers, you can also configure your Postscript popup to collect email? And if you have an active Cordial integration, you can send that email data to Cordial.
Configure Postscript to Send Email Data to Cordial
- Select Acquisition in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard.
- Select the popup that you'd like to forward emails from to Cordial.
- Under the popup name, select the + Add Step/Custom Step tab. When you select + Add Step, you are able to add an additional step for subscribers to enter their email address. Alternatively, you can also use this second step to collect custom properties.
- When collecting emails, you can toggle the Forward to email app option ON and select Cordial.
- You can then select the Email lists dropdown to choose which lists in Cordial you'd like to forward the collected emails to.
- Be sure to save your changes by selecting Save in the upper-right corner.
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.