Postscript integrates with Goji, allowing you to share information between the two solutions. With our Goji integration, you can send phone numbers collected via Goji directly to your Postscript account.
In this article, we discuss how to configure the integration. Before we get started, be sure that you have installed Goji in your Shopify store.
Create a Postscript API Key
In this section, we'll walk you through how to generate a private API key that you'll need to authenticate the connection between Goji and Postscript.
- Select your Shop Name in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select API.
- Select Create Security Key Pair on the right side of the page, then confirm your action by selecting Yes.
- Add a label to your API key so you can track where this API key is being used.
- Select Show in the Private Key column to reveal your API key. Copy this key-- you'll need to enter it into Goji later.
Create a Postscript Keyword
In this section, we'll walk you through how to create a Goji-specific keyword that you can use to track Goji-sourced sign-ups. The message you add to this keyword will be the message that subscribers receive when they opt into your SMS program.
- Select Acquisition in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select Keywords.
- Select Create Keyword in the top-right corner of the page.
- Name your keyword. Aim for something that will allow you to easily identify that this keyword is associated with your Goji integration.
- Select Save Keyword.
- You can customize your keyword reply and add additional actions via + Add Action if desired. This reply will be the message your subscribers receive once they subscribe.
- Be sure to activate your keyword before adding it in Goji.
Configure the Integration in Your Shopify Admin
1. From your Shopify admin, select Apps on the left-side navigation panel. Then, enter and select Goji.
2. Select the Integrations tab, then select Postscript to expand the view. Next, select the Enable toggle bar.
3. Enter the private API key you generated inside Postscript from earlier in this article.
4. Select the Select Keyword: dropdown menu, and choose the Goji-specific keyword you created earlier in this help article.
5. Then select the Save button and you're all set!
Compliance Language Requirements
When collecting subscribers, the TCPA requires you to include necessary compliance language that informs visitors that they are opting into SMS messaging from your store.
Here's the TCPA-approved compliance language:
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.