Note: The CartHook Post Purchase Offers app available through the Shopify app store now works with Shopify checkout. This means you do not need to set up an integration between Postscript and CartHook—everything is ready to go.
However, if you are still using legacy CartHook, then you can follow the steps outlined below to set up the legacy integration.
Postscript integrates with CartHook, allowing you to share information between the two solutions.
CartHook allows brands to add real one-click post-purchase offers to their Shopify checkout process. With CartHook, brands can boost their revenue and average order value with product offers their customers will love.
Why You Should Set Up CartHook
- Collect SMS subscribers through during checkout and push those subscribers to Postscript.
- Easily build post-purchase funnels triggered by what customers buy during checkout.
- Track the results of every funnel and offer to understand the impact it has on your average order value and revenue.
Authorize Postscript in CartHook
- Select your account drop-down in the top-right corner of your CartHook dashboard, then select Settings.
- Select Apps in the menu at the top of the page.
- Locate and select Postscript.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Postscript page and select Install app.
Create a CartHook Abandoned Cart Automation
- Select Automations in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard.
- Select Create Automation in the top-right corner of the page.
- You can choose to create a Custom Automation or select Abandoned Cart to use a template.
- Locate the Automation Trigger drop-down and select CartHook: Checkout Started.
- If you choose the Abandoned Cart template, you will need to select Edit in the top-right corner of the automation summary page in order to edit the automation trigger.
- Locate the Cancellation Trigger drop-down and select Yes.
- For the Cancel automation if drop-down, select Order Created.
- Select Save & Continue to Messages in the bottom-right corner of the page.
- Continue with creating your automation.
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.