Klaviyo forms and popups are effective ways to collect emails and phone numbers in one interaction. Adding a field to collect phone numbers is one of the best ways to grow your subscriber list through a desktop experience.
Once you've set up your Klaviyo integration, you can link Klaviyo forms and popups in Postscript.
Locate Your Form or Popup ID
Form and popup IDs live in Klaviyo. You'll need to know a form or popup ID in order to link it in Postscript.
To locate a form or popup ID, log into your Klaviyo account. Select Signup Forms in the side menu.
You have two options for locating a form or popup ID: viewing the form in edit mode or viewing the form analytics. We walk through both below.
View a Form or Popup ID in Edit Mode
On the Signup Forms page, locate the form or popup you want to link.
- On the far right of the form or popup name, select the three vertical dots to expand the options menu.
- Select Edit Form from the list.
Your form or popup ID shows in the URL address. In the above example, the URL is https://klaviyo.com/forms/Yahcj8. The form ID is Yahcj8. You'll copy and paste this ID into Postscript.
You can exit edit mode by selecting Exit in the top right corner of the page.
View a Form or Popup ID in Analytics Mode
On the Signup Forms page, locate the form or popup you want to link. Select the name to access the analytics for the specific form or popup.
Your form or popup ID shows in the URL address. In the below example, the URL is https://klaviyo.com/forms/PQhkNn. The form ID is PQhkNn. You'll copy and paste this ID into Postscript.
Link a Form or Popup in Postscript
Once you have your form or popup ID, you can enter it in Postscript. Select Integrations in the side menu, then select your enabled Klaviyo integration. If you haven't enabled your Klaviyo integration, learn how to do so here.
On the Klaviyo integration page, select Add First Form toward the middle of the page.
A popup will appear in the center of your Postscript app. This is where you will enter the form or popup ID you copied from your Klaviyo account.
- Form ID. Enter the form or popup ID in the field provided.
Compliance. Make sure you include this exact TCPA-compliant language in your forms and popups:
- By subscribing, you agree to receive recurring automated marketing messages at this phone number. Reply STOP to unsubscribe. Msg & data rates may apply. View our Terms of Service for details.
- Link to your Terms of Service where specified in the compliance message.
- Learn more about TCPA compliance here.
- Save & Certify. By selecting I certify TCPA Compliance you are linking your Klaviyo form in Postscript and confirming it meets TCPA compliance requirements.
Linked forms and popups appear below the Klaviyo Forms heading. You can add additional forms and popups by selecting Add New Form.
We recommend you test your form or popup once you've linked it in Postscript. Enter your phone number in the appropriate field and you should receive a double opt-in text asking you to Reply Y to subscribe.