Postscript integrates with Recart, allowing you to share information between the two solutions.
Recart allows shops to increase their revenue and engage customers all within a platform their customers already use--Facebook Messenger.
Why You Should Set Up Recart
- Easily collect SMS subscribers through your Recart conversation flows.
- Invite customers to leave reviews and share user-generated content.
- Engage your customers through promotional Messenger campaigns and welcome messages.
Create a Postscript API Key
- Select your Shop Name in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select API.
- Select Create Security Key Pair on the right side of the page, then confirm your action by selecting Yes.
- Select Show in the Private Key column to reveal your API key. Copy this key or write it down—you'll need to enter it in Recart later.
Configure Postscript in Recart
- Select Integrations in the side menu of your Recart dashboard.
- Locate Postscript and select Activate on the far-right of the row.
- Paste the Private API Key you copied from Postscript.
- Select the Keyword (Recart refers to it as a list) you wish to use. Since this will be the subscriber's opt-in keyword, ensure the keyword has an appropriate reply set up. You can always create a new keyword for Recart if desired.
- Select Connect to Postscript.
Update Conversations with Save User Input
Your last step in Recart will be to add a Save User Input Message to all Conversation Flows where you would like to collect phone numbers from your visitors and customers.
Compliance Language Requirements
When collecting subscribers, the TCPA requires you to include necessary compliance language that informs visitors they are opting into SMS messaging from your store. At Postscript, we hard code compliance language into the popups you use.
Here's the TCPA-approved compliance language:
You should be all set to get started with Recart!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.