Postscript integrates with Amped, allowing you to share information between the two solutions.
Amped is a no-code builder with ready-to-go templates for popups, bars, announcements, quizzes, and surveys.
How an Amped Integration Benefits You
- Utilize Amped's fully-designed templates so you can spend less time designing your collection units and spend more time running your ecommerce business.
- Implement Amped popups, banners, and other collection methods to collect SMS subscribers and have those subscribers automatically populate in Postscript.
- Automatically add subscribers collected via Amped to your SMS Welcome Series.
Create a Postscript API Key
- Select your Shop Name in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select API.
- Select Create Security Key Pair on the right side of the page, then confirm your action by selecting Yes.
- Add a label to your API key so you can track where this API key is being used.
- Select Show in the Private Key column to reveal your API key. Copy this key or write it down—you'll need to enter it in Amped later.
Configure Postscript in Amped
1. From your Amped admin panel, select your shop name in the upper-right corner. Then select Integrations.
2. Under Martech Platforms, find Postscript, then select the Connect button.
3. Paste your API Key (from the section above) in the Postscript Private API Key field.
4. Select a keyword from the Select a default keyword drop-down. All new phone numbers captured will be attributed to the keyword you choose.
- If you are using Amped for specific promotions, make sure you choose a keyword that has an appropriate reply set up.
- You can always create a new keyword for Amped, if desired.
5. Select Connect Postscript to Amped. The integration is now connected. Be sure to read on to ensure your popup collection is up to compliance.
Compliance Language Requirements
When collecting subscribers, the TCPA requires you to include necessary compliance language that informs visitors they are opting into SMS messaging from your store.
Here's the TCPA-approved compliance language:
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.