Use Wheelio's Spin-to-Win pop-up to increase your subscriber count & offer fun incentives to join your SMS list!
Obtain your Postscript API Key
Navigate to your Postscript account, click on your name in the top-right corner, and choose API.
Then click on Create Security Key Pair
Click the hyperlinked Show text.
Then copy that Private API key to your clipboard to add to Wheelio's admin later.
Create a Keyword in Postscript
Now you'll need to create a keyword and keyword reply within Postscript so that you have a way for your Wheelio popup users to opt into your subscriber list. When you installed Postscript, you were given two default keywords that you can use if you want, or instructions here will show you how to create a custom keyword. Remember, custom keywords are not available on the free tier.
- First, click "Keywords" on the left.
- Next, click "Create Keyword", found at the top right of the screen.
- Name your keyword, decide if you will include a coupon in the reply, and save.
- If you want to edit the reply, click the purple "Reply" box or to create an automatic reply to this keyword, click "Add Action" and then create your reply. The Keyword Reply that you create is the text they'll immediately receive upon subscribing via Wheelio.
- Follow the instructions below to include this keyword later for new subscribers to trigger.
Set up the Integration within Wheelio
On the Wheelio Dashboard, go to the Integrations Tab and connect Postscript.
Once the Postscript App is connected, you can select your Postscript Keyword & turn on the integration. Be sure to Save your Changes.
Navigate to your Wheelio Campaign. You will notice that phone number input was automatically added to custom fields.
*Please note that it is important to include TCPA language when collecting phone number for SMS Marketing:
You're now connected to Wheelio and can begin collecting subscribers for Postscript! Let us know if you have any questions by visiting us in chat anytime!