The purpose of the Gorgias integration is to give shops an easy way to manage subscriber replies using Gorgias instead of using our Responses tab.
- Go to the Integrations tab on the left of the Postscript Page
- Click on the Gorgias integration
- Enter the Gorgias URL: In your Gorgias account, click "Settings" - "REST API" - then copy & paste that "Base API URL" into the field in Postscript
- Enter the Gorgias Username: In your Gorgias account, click "Settings" - "REST API" - then copy the "Username" into the field in Postscript.
- Enter the Gorgias API Key: In your Gorgias account, click "Settings" - "REST API" - then copy the "Password (API KEY)" into the field in Postscript.
- Check the "Auto-Create Tickets" box: This will automatically create tickets in Gorgias for every SMS Response from your customers. Not checking this box will allow you to create tickets as needed in the "Responses" tab on Postscript.
Brands text their subscribers from inside of Postscript - via automations/campaigns.
Customers reply, automatically creating tickets in Gorgias.
Brands manage those conversations from inside Gorgias.
Messages go back and forth within the same SMS thread!
If you have any addtional questions regarding Gorgias & the Postscript integration, please reach out to us in Chat!