What does the integration do?
This integration allows your checkout to compliantly collect SMS marketing consent from your customer phone numbers as well attribute CartHook orders to your subscribers.
Once you have compliantly collected SMS marketing consent, you can set automation triggers to start or cancel automations.
How to Enable the Integration
- Log into your Postscript account and navigate to the Integrations page by clicking on left navigation pane. Select CartHook.
2. Log into your CartHook account and navigate to the Apps page by clicking on Settings
3. Click the Postscript integration, and you'll see it's integration page. Then, click the green Enable Integration button.
How to set up Automations
- Login and use the left navigation to select "Automations".
- Create a new automation by selecting "Create an Automation" on the upper right.
- Users can select "CartHook: Checkout Started" for an automation trigger and set a cancellation trigger for "CartHook: Checkout Completed" to ensure that the automation ends when a customer has completed their purchase.