Something our customers ask over and over is "how can I improve my Abandoned Cart conversions?" and today we're unlocking a new feature designed for exactly that.
You can now automatically send the photo of the product in someone's cart!
How does it work?
It's super easy. While you are in any automation that starts with the trigger "Checkout Started" you can follow these steps:
- Click the "More" dropdown and select "Add Dynamic Product Photo"
- If you need to remove it, just click the x in the box above your text composer
We always encourage testing using that "Send Test" button at the bottom right of your composer. If you are sending a test, Postscript will select a random product photo.
Here's a quick screenshot to illustrate both of these steps (but you only need to add to one message in your automation)
This is an awesome feature to use at least once in a 2 or 3 part Abandoned Cart automation.
Dynamic Product Photo FAQ
- What if someone has two or more products in their cart? We send a photo of the most expensive item.
- Which product photo is used? The "primary" product photo will always be used.
- Does my text have to be an MMS to use this? Yes, this feature will never be part of an SMS because there is a picture. Add some emojis and make it fun!
We've answered a few questions here, but if you have anymore relating to this feature or any other, please use the chat! We're here to help