Starting August 1, Postscript is decreasing the cost of SMS (160 character plain text with no images or emojis) in order to pass new volume discounts to you.
We're doing this by:
- Adding 50% more credits to each tier
- Keeping SMS as 1 credit (for US and Canada)
- Changing MMS from 2 credits to 3 credits to keep cost per message the same
Below we breakdown the original pricing structure and the new pricing structure.
Single credit SMS will be significantly reduced in price and the number of tiers will increase by 5 new plan options. This change is part of a bigger initiative around our customers having more control in how they operate their text message programs.
The main billing feature changes are:
- One month rollover of unused credits (change effective July 22 2019)
- Decrease in SMS cost per credit (effective August 1 2019)
- 50% increase in number of plans available (effective August 1 2019)
Of course, for enterprise accounts or anyone that is looking for more than 83,000 credits with this new structure will be able to contact us in the chat or email@example.com. If you are currently on a plan with more than 83,000 credits, your number of credits will increase by 50% on August 1 2019.
If you have any questions about these changes or your account in general, please reach out! We're here to help.