We provide several default Automations that you can enable after installation. At minimum, we recommend enabling “Abandoned Cart” and “Customer Winback” to start. Make sure to customize the message text before enabling!
Let’s walk through enabling the “Abandoned Cart” Automation as an example:
- Click the “Automations” tab on the left navigation of the app.
- On the “Abandoned Cart” automation, click the Edit button on the right side of the screen.
- First, customize the timing of each message. We have defaulted the first Abandoned Cart message to send after 4 hours. Change this to fit your needs!
- Next, edit the contents of each message, be sure to personalize it to your store so they know it’s you! Use emojis and GIFs to increase engagement and click-through rates.
- Once you are done editing the timing and contents of each message, send a test to yourself to see how it looks on your phone (note: sending a test message uses credits just like a message to a customer)
- If you like what you see, save the automation by clicking the “Save Automation” button.
- Finally, enable the automation so that it starts sending to your customers.